Well, I made it a whole hour. Turns out that when there’s a significant mosquito population, waiting until after dark and working in a brightly-lit hangar is maybe not the best choice. Oh well, I still got things done.
The handful of preinstalled wires for the CPI ECU are done – these were just the four ground wires and two tach wires to the EMS. I went ahead and installed the power wires into the connectors as well, but didn’t get to the next point with those, which will be terminating them at the two panel switches. Then I’ll just need to add the kill switch wires and this will be done…well aside from the harnesses that need to be fed in through the firewall from the engine compartment.
In any case, here’s the harness as it stands tonight: