Well, we didn’t have a ton of time to put into the airplane tonight, but we still made some progress, which is always preferable to none at all. We finished riveting all the bulkhead rivets, and got through the remaining longeron rivets in the aft most bay. This should represent the most unpleasant of this work, so hopefully the rest will be a relative cakewalk.
Getting back into that bay was definitely a challenge; even fitting my upper body through the next bulkhead up required some careful positioning, and once I was in there, I couldn’t really move my arms around a lot..though I did still manage to get yet another fun selfie:
On the other hand, the back of the fuselage is looking nice and smooth now. Just got that one line of holes on either side left to do: