Switch console plug, redoing some lacing

Since I finally got in the parts I needed from Mouser, I figured tonight I’d revisit the switch console where I got hung up a while back. I got the sockets all installed in the plug housing, and did a test fit with the console. So now it’s all hooked up:

While working on that, I noticed how some of the lacing on the harness trunk along the baggage bulkhead had moved around. I think when I originally did the lacing on the harness, I didn’t really snug the stuff down very well, or else the bundles tightened up while being moved and installed. In any case, I decided to redo some of that lacing where it was clearly too loose. For all I know the new lacing might move around eventually too, but at least it looks better for now.

Posted in Avionics, Electrical, Fuselage. Bookmark the permalink. Hours Logged: 1