More of the tedious stuff tonight. Most of what I did was just cleaning up all the rough edges on the panel components, and in this case it was kind of a worst-of-both-world situation: the panel attach strip (which joins the panel wings to the skins) has a whole lot of nooks and crannies, but at least it’s made of thin material. Meanwhile, the actual panel components have mostly long straight-ish edges, but the material is super thick. So basically this was just a good solid hour of filing, followed by some final edge polishing on the bench grinder where possible.
After finishing that up, I went ahead and countersunk all the flush rivet holes on the panel components. With that done, I’m all set to do some more riveting here…but that’ll be another night.