H-stab disassembly complete

Nothing exciting to report today, no awesome photos or anything. Just drilled out a bunch more rivets and got the right half of the stab torn down. Overall I’ve been happy with how this went, drilling out the rivets was surprisingly painless and fast, and while there are a few holes that will need some attention when I reassemble, I didn’t mangle any more parts.

So that’s about it – I’ve got a pile of parts now, and I’ve just got to wait for the new stuff to come in later this week. Then I get to remember how to build this thing…

Posted in Empennage. Bookmark the permalink. Hours Logged: 2