Short night. I started working on the rear seat back, even though I got in my package from Avery that included new shiny drill bits. I think I’ll wait until the weekend to go on another drilling spree.
Most of tonight was just deburring the edges and crevices of the seat back parts. The rear seat is more complex than the front one, so lots more little spots to clean up. Then I cut the hinge for the bottom of the seat. The plans call for removing four eyelets in the center of the hinge. I’m not quite sure yet what this is for; I guess something passes through here, but I dunno what.
That’s about it. I should be able to finish this seat up Friday, and then this weekend it’ll be back to drilling the fuselage.