Back at it again tonight. I spent most of the night deburring the edges of all the ribs and stuff. Mostly this consisted of running the bench grinder for about an hour straight, with some work with the vixen file and die grinder thrown in for good measure. Once I got all the edges taken care of, I dimpled all the appropriate spots on the ribs and rear spar bulkhead, then set aside and marked the handful of parts I want to prime. I even went ahead and cleaned and scuffed those parts tonight; I figure I’ll try and shoot primer on them first thing when I get home from work tomorrow night, then I can dimple the skins while the primer dries and maybe even get started riveting.
No pictures tonight; not really a lot to see to be honest.