Finishing the LE riveting didn’t happen tonight. Josie ended up working late and didn’t feel well after that, so we’ll wait for another night. In the interests of achieving something, I ran out and primed the corners of the main skins where I filed the scarf joints.
Update: OK, that wasn’t all for the day. I remembered that I neglected to note/remember that one rivet hole I countersunk and enlarged a while back. Turns out it was one of the holes I riveted solo over the weekend, so I went ahead and drilled out the original rivet, enlarged the hole, and installed a NAS1097 rivet in its place. Along the way, I noticed a few underdriven rivets, so I hit those up a bit more with the gun.