Deburring, again, again

Not much to see tonight, basically just an instant reply of Tuesday. I pulled the top skins and tank off the right skeleton and went to work deburring all the skin rivet holes. Then I did a little shop cleanup afterwards; I have a pretty bad habit of leaving tools sitting out when I stop work for the day, and Tuesday was no exception.

Afterwards, I got curious about just how many rivet holes I was deburring, so I went out and did a quick count. It’s not that hard since you can count the holes in each rib and multiple by 14, and also take advantage of some symmetry in the spars. Anyway, the final number I cam up with was just under 1250 – for each wing! I wasn’t expecting a number quite that high…

Posted in Wings. Bookmark the permalink. Hours Logged: 2