Right wing on the stand

Finished setting up the right wing on the stand tonight. As with the left wing, there were some modifications that had to be made to the stands, but I’m pretty sure things went faster this time since I’ve done all this before. Now the skeleton is fully clamped in place, all sag and twist removed, and ready to accept the skins for match drilling.

After getting the stand all set up, I decided to go ahead and prime the tank attach countersinks, so I set about masking everything and shot the primer. Funny how the masking takes about six times longer than the actual priming…

No photos tonight, nothing really worth seeing.

Posted in Wings. Bookmark the permalink. Hours Logged: 2