Well, so ends this little detour on the road to a complete aircraft. Tonight I wrapped up the stab, so I can move forward with more fun stuff again. Basically all I had left to do was to rivet the rear spar to the skins, plus a few other rib rivets. Oh, and towards the end of the night I remembered that a few holes between the inboard ribs and skins are suppose to be left open for nutplate attach points for the empennage fairing down the road. And yup, I already riveted all those. So I got to drill out a few more rivets.
But yeah, it’s done, and once it was done, I decided todo this, just because I could:
The next big thing will be fitting this to the fuselage!